Industrial Valve Summit
May 22 - May 23
Industrial Valve Summit – The event run by the industry, for the industry.
IVS – Industrial Valves Summit is set up to bring together all decision makers involved in valve technologies and flow control solutions. The event is born to attract the entire supply chain of the valve industry and is held every two years.
The organizers are Confindustria Bergamo and Promoberg.
If you are looking for growth in the valve technologies market, then IVS 2019 is your best marketing solution.
IVS – Industrial Valves Summit provides a biennial forum where industry leaders can address technical issues, introduce pioneering technology and share lessons learned about valve technologies and flow control solutions.
Location and hours
Bergamo Exhibition Centre, Via Lunga s.n. 24125 Bergamo
Opening hours: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
Reasons for choosing IVS 2019:
- Visitors who are looking to purchase valve technology and flow control solutions;
- An exclusive audience that at other times is scattered amongst tens of other events;
- A public that is interested in all valve technologies related to designing, engineering, constructing, managing, operating and maintaining industrial plants;
- IVS 2019 boosts the image of your company, associating it with many of the world valve technologies and flow control solutions’ leading producers;
- A large number of high quality contacts in a short space of time and at an economic cost;
- IVS is a key event that provides the opportunity to identify innovative trends for valve industry;
- IVS provides information and a knowledge hub which is vital for managers and specialists;
- The exhibition holds a leading conference forum for integrated valve technologies and flow control solutions;
- The promotional package reports your company solutions and new products to the market.
IVS – Industrial Valve Summit is the:
- Forum for the industrial valves industry
- Innovations’ platform and technology summit
- Trend-setting meeting point
- Take-off for investment decisions
- International network of experts and specialists